I’m all about being organised – and with 90% of my work being on my phone…Here’s how I do it
Apps are just the best things ever aren’t they?
They help you stay organised, in touch with your business and so much more!
I have tried and tested a lot of Apps – but these are the ones I keep coming back to. The main apps I use are around productivity, organisation and content creation.
I you have your own business and you want to save time/work on the go – these are the best apps to get it done!
Here are my favourites –
1. Plann – I schedule 50% of my content in here, my hashtags and my posts so I stay organised each week.
The other 50% I post on the spot! that way everything I share doesn’t seem so ‘structured’.
2. Wunderlist – My go-to to-do list App. Any ideas, tasks, daily goals etc – all gets scheduled in to here, to tick off as I go.
3. Pic Stitch – My favourite app to create my before and after photo tiles. Ive tried a few others but I love the simplicity of this one!
4. WordSwag – If you are in the beauty/hair industry this app is the bomb to create content on the fly! If you are doing packages this makes your posts look super pretty!
5. Asana – where I bring my bigger dreams to life.
This is where I take any projects from vision to completion. I don’t use this as an App, however I have it on my laptop and use it every day.
And that is how I stay organised and create my content on the fly ?
I have been asked to show you HOW I create my content, which I will be putting tutorials together soon!